Agarwood 18mm x 13pcs with takrut in each bead, comes with a bracelet box
What is Agarwood ?
Agarwood, also known as oud, oodh or agar, is a dark resinous heartwood that forms
in Aquilaria and Gyrinops trees (large evergreens native to southeast Asia) when they
become infected with a type of mould. Prior to infection, the heartwood is relatively
light and pale coloured; however, as the infection progresses, the tree produces a
dark aromatic resin in response to the attack, which results in a very dense, dark,
resin embedded heartwood. The resin embedded wood is commonly called gaharu,
jinko, aloeswood, agarwood, oroud (not to be confused with 'Bakhoor') and is valued
in many cultures for its distinctive fragrance, and thus is used for incense and perfumes.
What is Tangkai /Takrut ?
Tangkai, is a type of tubular amulet that originated from Thailand;
taking the shape of a scroll and made of metal paper, engraved with a charm and ‘mantra’.
The ‘Tangkai’ is used for all purposes from Business Success, Popularity, Mercy, Charm, Riches
attraction, and Invincibility, Lucky,Health , and Love.
The beads are gone through blessings, and chanting , prayers from reputable
monks in Thailand.
Watch this video!
1) Elimination of negative forces inside the body
2) Improve your force field and mediation of body
3) Rebound witchcraft & psychic or supernatural attack
4) Protect Household and enhance house safety
5) Expel evil spirit or ghost
6) Enhance wealth and career opportunity
7) Build up confidence, courage and guts
8) Enhance Business
9) Gain authority
10) Enhance personal charm and increase attractiveness
11) Reduce jealousy, accusation and rumors
12) Strengthening friendship and brotherhood