What it is
6-in-1 Pore care:
Shrinks pores + Controls sebum + Exfoliates + Deeply cleanses + Brightens tone + Cools
Winner of 22 Global Beauty Awards
1. What is the Super volcanic pore clay mask?
Jeju volcanic clay is made from minerals released by volcanic explosions in Jeju. It's categorized as a preserved alkaline resource and is effective in removing sebum and other impurities.
(Contains 6,020 mg of Jeju volcanic clay)
2. Strong removal of sebum thanks to the Super volcanic capsules
As the capsule bursts, the mask exfoliates and removes dead skin cells. The AHA ingredient chemically exfoliates and smoothes out skin.
3. Clear, Contracted, and Refreshed Pores!
The strong absorption of sebum and cooling effect refreshes the skin and contracts pores.
Super volcanic clay vs Original volcanic clay
- Super volcanic pore clay mask: Great for treating pores!
- Volcanic pore clay mask (Original): Great for controlling sebum!
What else you need to know
Free from: parabens, mineral oil, animal ingredients, and colorants
How to use
1. Use a toner to remove any residue left on your face.
2. Then, apply the mask over your entire face, avoiding your eye and lip areas.
3. Rinse off the mask with lukewarm water after 15 minutes.
(Recommended use: 1-2 times a week)