What it is
Hydrate your skin with the green tea hydro gel mask!
1. Hydro gel
The moist gel adheres tightly to the skin, delivering active ingredients to the skin without leaving any stickiness, and keeps your skin hydrated and smooth until the next morning.
2. Moisturizing effects of organic green tea
Green tea from Jeju island's organic green tea fields hydrates your skin from within.
3. A temperature-sensitive, water-soluble hydro gel (patent no. 0506543)
This gel sheet tightly covers the skin and delivers active ingredients to your skin.
How to use
1. After washing your face, gently apply toner on your face to even out your skin texture.
2. Remove the film from one side of the mask.
3. Then, apply the mask over your entire face, avoiding your eye and lip areas.
4. Remove the mask after 10-20 minutes and gently pat your face to allow the remaining formula to absorb into your skin.
1. Avoid using the product around your eyes.
2. Do not apply on wounds or any skin experiencing irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
3. If you exhibit the following symptoms after using the product, immediately stop using the product. If symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
- Red blotches, swelling, itchiness, or irritation
- If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product, immediately stop using the product.
4. Handling and storing the product
- Close the product's container after using it.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children. If the product is ingested, consult a doctor.
- Avoid exposing the product to extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
5. To prevent the mask from drying, use it immediately after opening the package.