User Manual of HXL-X1
2. To Pair the Headset with a Bluetooth Enabled Phone: A. Set the phone to search for Bluetooth device B. With the headset off. Press and Hold answer/end Key for about 5 seconds until red and blue lights flashing alternatively. C. The phone can searched HXL-X1, connecting and pairing successful
3. Phone calls: A. To Answer a Call Press the answer key on your phone, or press the answer/end key on headset briefly B. To End a Call Press the key on your phone, or press the answer/end key on headset briefly C. To Reject a Call Press the end key on your phone, or press and Hold the answer/end key for about 2 seconds when phone is ringing. D. To Make a Call Dial the number from your phone, then press the answer/call key on your phone, call is automatically transferred to the headset
E. To Redial the Last Called Number Single Press the answer/end key twice (2 short presses) when headset in standby mode
4. To Switch the headset Power on/Off A. To power on: Press and hold answer/end key for more than 2 seconds B. To power off: press and hold for about 6 seconds, goes off.
5. Note: This headset has matching memory function.After the success of the pairing, there is no need to pair any more. Under the condition of abnormal (electricity shortages,Power-off, Long-distance) will automatically disconnect. It will connect automatically in normal condition
6. Specificate Chip CRS (imported from UK) Version Bluetooth 2.1 Distance of transmitter 10M Working Time About 72 hours (full power condition) Power Capacity 100mAh Power Input DC5V/450mAh Pairing Name HXL-X1 Item Size 54*14*9 mm, Color: White ,Weight: About 10g, Certificate CE, RoHS
7. Attention: To store the Headset: A. Power off the headset B. Do not expose the headset to rain or any liquids.