Affordable, HP LaserJet printing from virtually anywhere in the home or office with several users.
Print at up to 19 ppm letter/18 ppm A4 with no need for extra wires. Built-in energy-saving features help save money and resources.
Ideal for business users with home or small offices who want an affordable HP LaserJet printer.
Print in your home or office.
- Print up to 19 ppm letter/18 ppm A4.
- Start and finish printing sooner with Instant-on Technology.
- Print on a wide variety of media, using the 150-sheet paper tray and 10-sheet priority input slot.
Experience easy, reliable HP LaserJet printing.
- Install in a flash—no CD required—using HP Smart Install.
- Set up and start printing right away with an easy-to-use, intuitive control panel.
- Receive consistent results with Original HP cartridges and easily reorder with HP SureSupply.
- Get the services, solutions, software and support of HP Total Care.
Reduce your impact and protect your bottom line.
- Conserve energy with Instant-on Technology and save even more with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Reduce wasted paper by printing only the content you want, using HP Smart Web Printing.
- Save space with an ultra-compact printer with a sleek, industrial design.
- HP helps reduce your impact—less packaging, plus free cartridge recycling with HP Planet Partners.
Create professional, cost-effective prints.
- Produce professional-quality business prints with bold, crisp text and sharp images.
- Receive improved print quality with HP FastRes 1200.
 Wireless printing is only available on the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer.
 Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
 10-sheet priority input slot is only available on the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer.
 HP Smart Install works with Windows only.
 Program features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit www.hp.com/learn/suresupply.
 HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
 To use this feature, you need Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0–8.0.
 HP print cartridge return and recycling is available in 49 countries and territories around the world, covering 88% of the addressable market; see www.hp.com/recycle for details.
 HP FastRes 1200 provides the best print quality setting for this device. Choose HP FastRes 600 for fast printing.
Print speed black:
Normal:Up to 18 ppm
First page out (ready)
Black:As fast as 8.5 sec
Print quality black (best)
Up to 600 x 600 x 2 dpi (1200 dpi effective output)
Duty cycle (monthly, letter)
Up to 5000 pages;
Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
Up to 5000 pages
Recommended monthly page volume
250 to 1500
HP ePrint capability
1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Minimum system requirements
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GB RAM; Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® XP, Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2003: 512 MB RAM; all systems: 350 MB free hard disk space, CD-ROM drive, USB port;
Mac OS X v 10.4, 10.5, 10.6; 256 MB RAM; 150 MB available hard disk space; CD-ROM drive; USB port
Compatible operating systems
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6, Linux (see http://www.hplip.net for current)
Paper handling input, standard
150-sheet input tray
Paper handling output, standard
100-sheet output bin
Manual (driver support provided)
Media sizes supported
A4; A5; A6; B5; postcards; envelopes (C5, DL, B5)
Media sizes, custom
150-sheet input tray: 147 x 211 to 216 x 356 mm
Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, postcards
Supported media weight
60 to 163 g/m²
Finished output handling
Power and operating requirements
Input voltage 115 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 12 amp; 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 6.0 amp
360 watts (printing), 1.4 watts (ready), 0.9 watts (auto-off), 0.6 watts (manual-off)
ENERGY STAR® qualified
Operating temperature range
15 to 32.5º C
Operating humidity range
30 to 70% RH
Dimensions and weight
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
349 x 238 x 196 mm
Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
349 x 410 x 228 mm
Package dimensions (W x D x H)
400 x 250 x 298 mm
What's in the box
HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer, introductory HP LaserJet Black print cartridge, power cord, CD(s) with printer software and documentation, Getting Started Guide, support flyer, Smart Install Flyer, USB cable.
Yes, 1 USB cable.
One-year, return to HP authorised service center; telephone and web support (varies according to region).