Business users with home or small offices who need an affordable, easy-to-use MFP for printing, copying and scanning.
Get more done with an affordable HP LaserJet MFP.
- Make the most of your resources. Print, copy and scan—all from this compact MFP.
- Print high-quality documents with bold text and sharp images, using Original HP print cartridges.
- Print at speeds up to 19 ppm letter/18 ppm A4. Start printing fast with Instant-on Technology.
Get up and running quickly and easily.
- Install in a flash on your PC or Netbook—without a CD—using HP Smart Install.
- Set up and start printing right away with an easy-to-use control panel.
- Connect the MFP directly to a PC or Netbook via the included Hi-speed USB 2.0 port.
- Ensure reliable printing with an HP all-in-one print cartridge. Easily replace it with HP SureSupply.
Reduce your impact and protect your bottom line.
- Conserve energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, Instant-on Technology and Instant-on Copy.
- Reduce your impact—pre-installed cartridges decrease packaging. Recycle easily with HP Planet Partners.
- Get the services, solutions, software and support of HP Total Care.
- Save energy with an ENERGY STAR® qualified MFP.
Print, copy, scan
Print speed black:
Normal:Up to 18 ppm
First page out (ready)
Black:As fast as 8.5 sec
Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
Up to 8000 pages
Recommended monthly page volume
250 to 2000
Print quality black (best)
Up to 600 x 600 dpi (1200 dpi effective)
Dual digit numeric LED
Automatic paper sensor
HP ePrint capability
Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
Minimum system requirements
Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP, Windows® Server 2003: 1 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, 700 MB free hard disk space, SVGA 800 x 600 with 16-bit colour display, Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher, USB or Ethernet port;
Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6; PowerPC G3, G4, G5, or Intel processors; 1 GB RAM; 200 MB available hard disk space; CD-ROM drive; USB or network port
Compatible operating systems
Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP, Windows® Server 2003, Windows® Server 2008, Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6, Linux (see http://www.hplip.net)
Memory card compatibility
Paper handling input, standard
150-sheet input tray
Paper handling output, standard
100-sheet face-down bin
Manual (driver support provided)
Finished output handling
Media sizes supported
J postcard (Hagaki)
J double postcard (Oufuku Hagaki)
Paper (plain, laser), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cardstock, postcards
Media weights, supported
60 to 163 g/m²
Scan file format
JPEG, TIF (compressed and uncompressed), PDF, GIF, BMP
Scan resolution, optical
Up to 1200 dpi
Scan size (flatbed), maximum
216 x 297 mm
Duplex ADF scanning
Automatic document feeder capacity
Digital sending standard features
Scan to E-mail; scan to application; scan to file
File formats, supported
PDF; TIF; BMP; GIF; JPG
Copy speed (normal)
Black:Up to 18 cpm
Copy resolution (black text)
Up to 600 x 400 dpi
Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
Up to 600 x 400 dpi
Copy reduce / enlarge settings
30 to 400%
Up to 99 copies
Power and operating requirements
Input voltage 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz); 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz)
ENERGY STAR® qualified
Operating temperature range
10 to 32.5º C
Operating humidity range
10 to 80% RH
Dimensions and weight
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
415 x 265 x 250 mm
Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
415 x 365 x 250 mm
What's in the box
HP LaserJet Pro M1132 MFP, power cord(s), output tray, introductory HP LaserJet Black print cartridge, Readiris PRO text recognition software, CD(s) with software and documentation, Installation Guide, support flyer, Errata sheet, Ferrite with flyer, Discovery Sheet, Warranty Guide (where applicable), USB cable.
Yes, 1 USB cable.
Host-based print drivers, TWAIN, WIA, Scan-To application, XPS driver, Mac driver.
One-year limited warranty.