You are here:
Courier Service (Bundle Shipping is Available)
RM 7.50 for up to 0.5 kg RM 1.50 for each additional 0.25 kg
RM 11.00 for up to 0.5 kg RM 2.50 for each additional 0.25 kg
RM 10.00 for up to 0.5 kg RM 2.00 for each additional 0.25 kg
* The actual shipping fee to be applied can differ according to product qty or options, so please check Shopping Cart page or Order/Payment page.
The item has been added to your Shopping Cart.
The item has been added to your Wish List.
11street receives report on products to protect buyers’ right. For further information on safe trade, please contact us.
For order related and other issues, kindly click on E-mail Enquiry here.
Burning Up to
1300 Degree celsius
Ideal for welding, brazing and soldering using propane Mapp gas, oxy acerylene.
Perfect around pipes or incendiary materials.
Unsurpassed protection against flame and heat.
1.Twist the brazing torch on top of the gas cartridge tightly.
2. Turn the flame adjuster clockwise a little bit.
3. Press the ignite button until it make a " click " sound, If the brazing torch failedto ignite, repeat the above instruction.
4. Turn the flame adjuster clockwise to enlarge the flame, and turn it anti- clockwise to lesser the flame.
5. After use, turn the flame adjuster anti- clockwise to the off position.
You can request for return/exchange within 7 calendar days following delivery date. But return/exchange request cannot be made in following cases:
For any inconvenience regarding Cancellation/Return/Exchange, please contact Customer Service at 03-2720 0000 and we will do our best to help you.