Mobile & Online Tools
Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and 150+ leading smartphones—including Android, iOS and Windows.
Set goals, log food, see progress, analyze trends and earn achievement badges through your mobile and online dashboard.
Share and compete with friends and family on the leaderboard and in New Fitbit challenges.
Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband
Energize your day with Charge—an advanced activity wristband that tracks your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected throughout the day with real-time fitness stats and Caller ID on the OLED display. And when the day is done, automatically monitor your sleep and set a silent, vibrating alarm. Whether you’re at the office or on the go, Charge wirelessly syncs your stats to your smartphone and computer to help you find the motivation you need to achieve your goals.
- Activity Tracking
- Caller ID
- Auto Sleep + Silent Alarm
- Exercise Tracking
- OLED Display
- All-Day Wear
Track steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes.
See all your incoming calls displayed right on your wrist when your smartphone is nearby.
Auto Sleep + Silent Alarm
Automatically monitor how long and how well you sleep and set a silent, vibrating alarm.
Record workouts in Exercise Mode, then see detailed workout summaries on your smartphone.
Bright display shows daily stats and time of day right on your wrist.
Textured, comfortable band available in black and slate.
** Supported Devices
- fits wrists : 6.5” - 7.7”
Sensors & Components
- fits wrists : 5.5” - 6.5”
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
Batteries & Power
(We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking.)
- Battery life: up to 7 - 10 days
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth low energy
Track All-Day Activity
- See stats like steps, floors climbed, active minutes, calories burned and more when you use the app with a Fitbit tracker.
Connect With Friends
- Log calories fast using the barcode scanner, quick calorie estimator and meal shortcuts. Or search our database of credible food items. Scroll up to see supported devices.
- Use contacts from your phone or enter email addresses to invite friends and family to share stats, send cheers and taunts, and compete on the leaderboard.
- View progress and analyze your trends with easy-to-read charts and graphs.
- MobileRun tracks stats like pace, time, distance and splits during runs, walks and hikes, and uses GPS from your phone to map your routes. Scroll up to see supported devices.
- Monitor your sleep trends with a Fitbit tracker, and set a silent alarm and view sleep charts on the app.
- Stay focused by setting step, weight and activity goals. Achieve weight goals with Calorie Coaching by seeing calories in vs. calories out.
- Log workouts in seconds and see them appear instantly on a monthly exercise calendar.
- Aria tracks your weight, BMI, lean mass and body fat percentages and automatically syncs it all to your Fitbit dashboard.
- Track daily steps and distance right on your smartphone with MobileTrack, even if you don't have a Fitbit device. Scroll up to see supported devices.
- Get push notifications and earn badges to keep you moving toward your goals and give you kudos when you've achieved them.
- Wirelessly sync stats across your phone, Fitbit tracker and the Aria Smart Scale, to access your progress without plugging in.
- Connect multiple trackers to one account, and Fitbit will automatically detect when you switch between them. So you can wear what you want without ever missing a stat.
- Hit milestones and celebrate your achievements with Badges. And check your account to see and store every one you’ve earned on your fitness journey.