With powerful 24-pin technology, the Epson LQ-590 delivers precision text and graphics, plus rugged reliability for critical print requirements. Offering print speeds of up to 529 cps and easy integration with existing printing formats, this robust performer is sure to increase productivity. With versatile 5-part forms printing, multiple paper loading options, and a durable, long-lasting ribbon, it races through reports, purchase orders, invoices and more.
Ideal for point-of-sale, manufacturing, and production environments, this workhorse boasts an amazing 20,000 POH MTBF rating and a 400 million character print head life. Its easy-to-use control panel makes changing print settings a snap, while convenient configuration software facilitates simple setup via a PC. It even provides Parallel and USB connections, plus a slot for optional interface cards, including high-speed Ethernet, for greater compatibility with practically any system. And, with both Epson and IBM' printer languages, it's a great replacement for the Okidata' ML-390/490 or the Epson LQ-570e/870.
Ideal for businesses that require high quality, multi-part forms printing, the reliable Epson LQ-590 printer offer extremely low operational costs compared to other printing technologies, as well as superior performance in comparison to other printers in its class. Designed for use in demanding print environments, this heavy-duty dot matrix printer handles critical business applications with precision and ease. And, it's backed by a three-year warranty that includes Epson's superior service and support.
- Delivers high quality text and graphics for critical applications
- Speeds through multipart forms, reports, labels and more at up to 529 cps
- Offers an MTBF rating of 20,000 POH and a 400 million character print head life
- Facilitates greater productivity with less downtime
- 5 million (LQ-590) character ribbon cartridge reduces the need for frequent ribbon changes
- Ensures the lowest cost per page
- Includes USB and Parallel connections, plus an additional slot for optional Type B interface cards
- Epson and IBM printer languages ensure compatibility for new and legacy printing applications
- Improved menu navigation allows quick and easy changes to printer settings
- Remote Configuration Manager facilitates easy setup via a PC
Printing Method: 24-pin; serial impact dot matrix
Print Direction: Bidirectional logic seeking for text and graphics printing
High Speed Draft: 529 cps (12 cpi); 440 cps (10 cpi)
Draft: 330 cps (10 cpi)
Letter Quality: 110 cps (10 cpi)
What’s in the box:
- 1 x Epson LQ-590 Impact Printer
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Cable