WHITE LIGHT OUTPUT 2300LM, COLOUR LIGHT OUTPUT 2300LM
FULL HD RESOLUTION
FULL HD RF ACTIVE 3D GLASSES
2X HDMI CONNECTIVITY
DOUBLE THE VIEW WITH SPLIT SCREEN
Brighter than Ever
|Less brightness with ambient light
||Full HD 3D home projectors with ambient light
- The brightest Full HD 3D home projectors in the market, the EH-TW6100 utilises a new Lamp Boost Technology that makes 3D images brighter by up to 15% at 2,400 lumens. Enjoy bright and clear images on large screens even with substantial ambient lighting.The EH-TW6100 has a high frame refresh rate of 480Hz that is twice as fast as other 3D projectors. This minimises the “blackout time” of the projectors when 3D images are transitioning from frame to frame, giving you the smoothest 3D movie experience from the comfort of your home.
Lighter RF 3D Glasses (Free 2 Pairs With Projector )
- The perfect accompaniment for your home viewing experience, the RF 3D glasses run on Radio Frequency, allowing more flexible mobility of up to 10 metres radius from the projector. Maintenance is minimum with these glasses as they can be used up to 40 hours with 50 minutes power-charged.
Achieve Optimised Colour Quality
- The Auto Colour Optimiser (set to Auto Colour Mode) optimises and automatically adjusts brightness and colour to ambient light conditions. This achieves best-quality images for your movies without the need to totally darken the room.
Perfect Videos With Ease
- The easy-to-use sliding horizontal keystone button carries out screen corrections quickly, easily and accurately. The automatic vertical keystone detection and adjustment feature detects the projector vertical keystone distortion and corrects it instantly, eliminating time-consuming manual adjustments.
PC-Free Photo Viewing Ability
- Share priceless memories with friends and family from the comfort of your home. Enjoy slideshow presentations of images stored in a flash drive on the big screen any time, without connecting to a PC.
High Contrast Image Quality
With Epson’s proprietary C2Fine™ (Crystal Clear Fine) Technology and inorganic LCD panels with Vertical Alignment (VA) technology, the EH-TW6100 features high-contrast and flawless image quality for all your movies. The optical phase control technology minimises polarised light leakage and increases contrast ratio to deliver dramatically enhanced image definition and quality for a thrilling home cinema experience.
Flexible Conversion from 2D to 3D
- Now you can enjoy 3D movies using 2D videos. The EH-TW6100 features a unique 2D-3D conversion function that adjusts image depth to three levels, according to your preference. Enter the screen size and re-adjust it manually through the projector menu if the end result is too light or strong and immerse in an engaging movie experience at your command.
- Super-resolution technology uses mixed colour separation to improve the resolution of images that become blurry when enlarged, making them smooth and sharp.
Double the View With Split-Screen
- The versatility of the split-screen feature enables dual display of your selected TV show, movies or games concurrently. Now, you will never miss that important scene again.
Manage Your Home Entertainment System with Ease
The HDMI link allows you to control the projector, AV amplifier and player at the same time with just a single remote control. The remote control also features a backlight for controlling the devices even in a dark room.
Compact Space for Ventilation Clearance
Air intake and exhaust at the front of the projector means you can install the EH-TW6100 even in narrow spaces. Place it on a bookshelf or close to walls without worrying about maintaining clearance for ventilation.
Key Specifications :
- Amazing Colour Brightness ù 2,300 Lumens colour brightness and 2,300 Lumens white brightness
- A True Cinematic Experience ù 2D and 3D, Full HD 1080p technology, and a contrast ratio up to 40,000:1
- 2D-to-3D Conversion ù Easily transform 2D images to spectacular 3D for unlimited 3D content
- Split Screen Feature (2D mode) ù Project two images side-by-side from two different sources
- Easy Setup ù Image adjustment tools included
- Captivating Sound ù Two built-in 10 W stereo speakers for lifelike sound
- Exciting 3D Made Easy ù Two pairs of RF 3D glasses included
Optical Specifications :
- Zoom: 1-1.6 (Optical Zoom)
- Screen Size: 30" to 300" [0.87 to 8.9m] (Zoom: Wide) / 30" to 300" [1.42 to 14.5m] (Zoom: Tele)
- Keystone Correction: Vertical : -30 to +30 degrees / Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees (Slide Bar)
- Projection Distance: 100" screen 2.95 - 4.8 m
- Throw Ratio: 1.32 (Zoom: Wide), 2.15 (Zoom: Tele)
- Projection Lens Focal Length: 18.2mm-29.2mm
Image Specifications :
- Colour Light Output: 2,300 Lumens
- White Light Output: 2,300 Lumens
- Resolution: 1080p
- Contrast Ratio: 40,000:1
- Lamp Type: 230 W UHE (E-TORL)
- Colour Video Processing: Full 10 Bit
General Specifications :
- Projection System: RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system
- LCD Panel: 0.61-inch wide panel with MLA (D9.8, C2Fine, 12Bit)
- Super Resolution: Yes
- Dimensions D x W x H: 365 x 420 x 137.3mm
- Weight: 6kg
- Power Consumption: Lamp on: 358W
- Power Consumption: Standby: 0.35W
- Noise Level: Normal/Eco: 32dB