Electricity Saving Box (ESB) Product Features
- Saves up to 30% of electrical consumption
- Fully compliant with safety standards Technical Parameter, CE Marking
- Improve electrical efficiency and power factor
- Easy to use, no wiring and no installation are required
- Reduce electrical overheating
- Stabilize the supply voltage
- Environmentally friendly?
- Parameter : Rated voltage : 90V - 240V
- Rated frequency : 50HZ - 60HZ
- Power consumption : 15,000W
- The product is highly recommended for the following electronic equipments: air-con,washing machine,fanner,refrigerator,TV,PC,florescent light,water pump
- Perfect for home or office and etc
Guide to use:
1. Plug the electricity-saved box into any socket at home.
2. Indicate light is on after plugging into the socket.
3. Use one or more products according to the quantity of appliances.
4. Simple operation, no need maintenance, no need pay attention.
5. Suitable for: houses, condominiums, apartments, shop lots, restaurants, offices, small factories, etc..
Is it Legal?
It is a common appliance you can plug into any outlet of your home. It is absolutely legal and approved & certified. Since 1998 the United Nations Foundation itself has committed nearly $50 million towards promoting renewable energy and energy efficiency.
Is it safe to use ESB ?
ESB has passed many tests and verifications at various certification levels, and has demonstrated its capability to engender savings up to 10% or more on electrical power usage. It has been inspected under strict conditions and is almost a zero defect product with high safety, non heat generating and non electrical energy consumption. It stabilizes voltage, reduces current, enhances PF of appliances, and extends the life of appliances.
If I plug in more than 1 ESB will I save more?
No, one device is sufficient per phase. Any additional units plugged in, will not increase savings.
Why use ESB ?
All electrical equipment / appliances efficiency reduces with time, as appliances age, it will consume more power without being realized, hence higher electricity bills.
Due to many appliances in one household each with different power and current requirements affects voltage and current consumption. Unstable supply voltages increase in resistance due to wire size and poor power supply which may result in power loss.
Extra electrical power can also be lost naturally (wire loss) or at the instant of turning on the power equipment.
What is the lifespan of the ESB ?
ESB is expected to last about 80,000 hours of continued usage.
Do I need a qualified technician / electrician to install the ESB ?
In most installations, you will not require any help in installing the devices . Just plug them into any wall socket and let them start saving.
Can ESB be used in other countries with different voltage?
Yes. ESB can be used in any countries that have an electricity supply of 110 to 130 VAC or 220 to 240 VAC, 50-60Hz.