Using natural ingredients & surfactants
- No SLS/SLES
- No Formic acid
- No preservatives
- No fluorescent whitening
- No glutar aldehyde
- No pigments
- No phosphate
- Following the United States FDA's GLP Guideline, this product results in no skin irritation and is safe for the skin.
SAFETY Following the United States FDA's GLP Guideline, this product results in no skin irritation and is safe for the skin.
ZERO No SLS/SLES, No Formic acid, No preservatives, No fluorescent whitening, No glutar aldehyde, No pigments, No phosphate
ECO-RESPONSIBLE Rice bran oil (rice extract oil) and coconut oil are readily biodegradable in nature, protecting the environment.
BABY Eco-friendly for rinsing both baby and infant’s clothing. Safe for the whole family.
HERB 8 kinds of natural herbal extracts for antibacterial reinforcement: lavender, rosemary, lemon balm, bergamot, lemongrass, chamomile, apple mint, spearmint
During the last rinse, insert the softener as standard usage.
Carefully increase the amount used if you want a softer feel.
After using softener, you do not need to rinse again with water.
Storage and Handling Precautions
- Please keep out of reach of children.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and keep the container closed tightly.
- In the summer, avoid high temperatures and in the winter, avoid freezing. Store at room temperature.
- During prolonged storage, sediment from the rice enzymes may occur. Please shake then use.
- Be careful not to touch the product directly.
- Initially please use the standard amount that is sufficient for your load.
- Do not use for purposes other than specified.
- Use on only water washable clothing.
- If swallowed, induce vomiting. If in contact with eyes, wash several times with running water and follow your doctor's instructions.
- Be careful, as it is a slipping hazard if spilled on the floor.
Product Name: Fabric Softener (For both Top & Front loader)
Type: Slightly acid
Standard Usage: 6mL for every 10L of water
Surfactant content: 5%~15%
What Our Customers Say!