DERMAROLLER TIPS IMPORTANT NOTES & HOW TO USE DERMAROLLER INTSRUCTIONS:
Before you use dermaroller, please do the 3 steps :
1) Check the needles heads of the dermaroller overtime after using if its used roughly there may have bend needles, if there is a needle bent / twisted / broken, please don't use the dermaroller anymore because it will create more new scars, you have to throw it to dustbin and go buy a new dermaroller. If you feel 1 or 2 needles pulling your skin when you are dermarolling your skin, you MUST stop using it, because there is 1 or 2 bent needles. You will find out the bent needles if you check all the needles carefully. Look at the picture below for example of a bent needle :
2) Wash the dermaroller with soap + water (me and most of my customers also do it, but some other perfectionise people want perfect clean, they use salt water or 75% alcohol to clean it).
3) Wash your face with facial cleanser before you start dermarolling your face.
Step to use dermaroller (if you don't want to bleed) :
1) Use dermaroller to roll on your skin vertically for 10 times, horizontally for 10 times to form + shape. Then roll another 20 times with different directions to form x shape, like the above picture.
2) Apply cream on your skin.
Step to use dermaroller (if you want to roll harder with long needles roller until bleed a lot) :
1) Apply lidocain 10% spray for 30 seconds to numb your skin to prevent the pain later.
2) Use dermaroller to roll on your skin for 10 times per direction to form + shape and x shape, like the above picture.
3) Wash away the lidocain from your face with water.
4) Apply cream on your skin.
How many time I can dermarolling in a month?
It is depend on how fast your skin can heal/recovery. Normally if you roll harder with longer needles causing a lot of bleed, you will need to wait 3 days to let the redness disappear and you will need to wait another 4 days to let the blackness disappear, so total 7 days that you need to wait. You can dermarolling again only when all redness and blackness disappear, because if you dermarolling too many times on redness / blackness scars, it will cause hyperpigmentation appear. So 1 week can roll 1 time only if you plan to roll harder until bleed. Laser treatment also can do only 1 time per month right? Because worry hyperpigmentation appear.
To use derma roller, you can refer to the video below : She don't have scars on her face, she roll her face just because want to improve her skin texture
Video below shows his 24th treatment, he his deep scars, so he need to roll his face until a little bit bleeding :
You can view all his video from his treatment 1 to the last from his you-tube page :
Video below shows doctor using numbing cream during dermarolling on his patients, they bleed a lot :
Bleeding = effective. You need to roll until bleeding to maximize the effectiveness. If you cannot bear the pain, you can apply numbling cream. If u can bear the pain, you don't need numbling cream. If you roll, you will feel very pain, when u feel pain, u won't put pressure. If you don't put pressure, it won't cause bleeding and thus it is not effective. Bleeding = effective. If you want bleeding without so much pain, you can do stamp-chopping instead of rolling. Stmp-chopping = press 2 seconds then release, press 2 seconds then release, press 2 seconds then release (no rolling at all), u won't feel pain if without rolling, so u can put lot of pressure, so it will cause bleeding, so it will be more effective. Below are some of my personal derma-rolling progress pictures, I roll less and stamp-chopping a lot to cause bleeding :
If u want faster remove the scars, then put max pressure when rolling, it will be bleeding a lot and painful if without numbing cream / lidocaine / anesthetic. (5 to 10 sessions can complete remove the scars already).
If you don't dare to put pressure when rolling, or if you don't dare to bleed, it will takes longer time to remove the scars. (40 - 100 sessions only can complete remove the scars).