Hi everyone, I would like to introduce to you a new manual facial cleansing brush. It is the Pore Cleansing Brush (Wooden handle in Gold aluminium ferrule). If you are on a tight budget and are looking for a brush which is good and affordable, you have come to the right place. This brush can go deep into your pores to remove dirt, oil, make-up, dead skin cells, black heads and white heads from your pores. Leaving your skin clean, soft and radiant naturally. As for the guys, it can also be a shaving brush. Lather shaving foam or soap even more. A smooth close shave can make him looks and feels good. The best part is it can prevent painful razor bumps. Most common item for many Japanese and Korean.
Benefits and Characteristics (Type A)
1. 2 X cleaner than using with hands.
2. Micro fine bristles 0.045mm thickness.
3. Approx. 400,000 soft bristles are densely (lebat) aligned on the brush head for stable pressure without irritation.( feel like goat hairs texture)
4. Safe and suitable for all skin types. Please view the MSDS below.
Its soft texture bristles are made of strong and elastic synthetic fiber "Polybutylene Terephthalate"
See the picture of the PBT resin granules in Test Report below.
5. High grade New Zealand Pine Wood handle. Resistant to rot, warp or check (anti reput, bengkok atau retak) * see below.
6. Manual. No battery is required.
8. It is recommended to throw it away after a year because by then the bristles started to turn mouldy (berkulat)
9. Look similar to Alty, Japan brush (View below Video)
Comparison between Washing with Deep Pore Brush and Washing with Hands
Tests above showing washing with Deep Pore Brush and washing with Hands
Result shown that orange washed with hands left with makeup residue compared to washing with deep pore brush was thoroughly cleaned !
Picture Above shown Before and After using pore brush: No more black heads and smoother skin (Right)
Dead skin cells (white particles) around the nose had been removed after 1st use (Above)
Before and After using the brush: Pores are getting small and fairer (Above)
Most suitable those who have the following problems:
How to use
1. Wet the brush under running water
2. Apply small amount of facial cleanser to the brush or Make soap lather in your hands before applying to your face.
3. Gently apply the brush to your face by moving in a circular motion (round and round). REMEMBER Do Not Press too hard as you are only using the tip of the bristles and not the body (not like mopping).
4. You may use this brush 2 min, 2 X a day without irritating your skin as its bristles are so soft.
Some people use it 3 X a day - use it during their lunch break. (those who work in the kitchen)
5. After use, wash it under the running water, squeeze the water out and spread the bristles then hang it to dry.
It is antimicrobial design bristles so bacteria do not form.
WARNING: DO NOT WASH WITH HOT WATER ! THE HAIRS WILL MELT AND STICK TOGETHER.
It is made in China. According to the manufacturer, this brushes had been exported to Korea and now they are exporting directly themselves.
View the Alty Japan Facial Cleansing brush :
View the MSDS and Test Report below: