.Wireless AC Dual Band USB Adapter
.Draft IEEE 802.11ac, 802.11n, 802.11g and 802.11a Compliant
.Wireless AC Technology for Superior WirelessPerformance1
.Dual Band Technology for use in 2.4GHz or 5GHz Networks
.Backward Compatible with Wi-Fi Routers and Wireless Devices
.Next Generation Wireless Technology – Wireless AC for optimized performance and reliable coverage delivering HD video streaming, fast file transfers and lag-free video chatting
.Dual Band Performance – Delivers fast wireless speeds and less interference for maximum throughput
.Backward Compatibility – Works with existing Wi-Fi routers and range extenders
- Next Generation Wireless Technology – Wireless AC for smooth HD video streaming, fast file transfers and lag-free video chatting
- Dual Band Performance – Up to 150Mbps (2.4GHz) or 433Mbps (5GHz) to deliver fast wireless speeds and less interference for maximum throughput
- Backward Compatibility – Compatible with existing Wi-Fi routers and range extenders
- Simple Setup – Easy push button setup
Upgrade to Wireless AC Performance
Today's households are connecting more devices than ever before – with more and more iPhones, Androids, tablets, and laptops laying around in any given home, it's important that each device gets the speed and coverage it deserves.
By upgrading your laptop and desktop computers to Wireless AC, you can immediately enjoy the benefits of faster wireless speeds and better connectivity. Delivering Wi-Fi dual band speeds to your laptop or desktop computer, the DWA-171 is the perfect solution for those looking to enjoy smooth HD video streaming, fast file transfers and lag-free video chatting – all with less wireless interference for maximum performance.
While the Wireless AC Dual Band USB Adapter delivers blazing fast AC speed to your laptop or desktop computer, it’s also backward compatible with older Wi-Fi routers and devices – no updates or adapters necessary.
Maximize your AC Performance
While your new Wireless AC adapter delivers the latest and the greatest in wireless performance to your laptop and desktop computers, you can further optimize your home network's performance by upgrading your current router to one of D-Link’s Wireless AC Cloud routers. By adding an Wi-Fi AC router to your home network (DIR-810L, DIR-820L), you can avoid speed bottle-necks and maximize your wireless AC performance.
- IEEE 802.11ac (Draft)
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA & WPA2)®
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- 10 ~ 90% (Non-condensing)
- Item (WxDxH): 1.4 x 0.7 x 0.3 inches