Easy-to-operate front-mounted buttons combine with a big, easy-to-read digital display to make this the perfect watch for casual wear.
• 10-year battery life
• Tide Graph displays tidal movements.
• Moon Graph shows the current moon phase
• Simple direction finder displays a calculated angle to the sun. Then point the corresponding angle value on the watch's bezel at the actual sun's position, and other bezel markers will indicate north, south, east, and west.
• Auto LED light illuminates the face when you angle the watch towards your face
• Five alarms
• Dual time
• 100-meter water resistance
Resin Glass / Spherical Glass
100-meter water resistance
Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
Auto light switch, afterglow
Bearing mode: Display of solar azimuth
Moon data (Moon age and Moon phase indicator for specific date)
Tide graph (Tide level for specific date and time)
Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Elapsed time measurement: Up to 99:59'59''
Setting range: Countdown start time (1 to 60 minutes, 1-minute increments)
Reset time (1 to 5 minutes, 1-minute increments)
Timer modes: Auto-repeat, elapsed time
Other: Progress beeper
5 independent daily alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze/one-time alarm)
Hourly time signal
Auto-calendar (to year 2039)
Regular timekeeping: Hour, minutes, seconds, pm, month, date, day
Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025
Size of case: 48.3 × 42.4 × 14.6 mm
Total weight: 44 g