In a first for Canon Speedlites, the versatile new Speedlite 320EX features an LED light on the front of the flash body that can be used to illuminate nearby subjects in dim light. The light is ideal for video recording but can also be used as a modeling light or as an AF assist beam during Live View shooting. When used with EOS DSLRs that have integrated
Speedlite transmitters, the Speedlite 320EX can be used as a wireless slave unit positioned off-camera.
A flash release function further facilitates wireless flash shooting by enabling the shutter to be released remotely from the Speedlite 320EX with a two-second delay, which gives the photographer time to re-aim the flash if necessary. The Speedlite 320EX combines rich bounce functionality with high performance, ensuring smooth, professional-looking results.
Flash coverage and guide number can be changed manually by extending or retracting the flash head. The Normal position provides wide coverage equivalent to a 24mm lens (full-frame) with a guide number of 79 (ft.) / 24 (m) at ISO 100. The Tele position boosts the guide number to 105 (ft.) / 32 (m) at ISO 100 while providing coverage for lenses 50mm and longer(full-frame).
Lightweight, pocket-sized, grip-friendly, and with an intuitive, easy-to-operate design, the Speedlite 320EX is powered by 4 AA batteries (not included) and recharges silently in approximately 2 seconds.
- Built-in LED light can be used to illuminate nearby subjects in dim light - especially useful when shooting video, as a modeling light or as an AF assist beam (with Live View), providing up to four hours of continuous lighting with fully-charged AA batteries.
- Versatile vertical and horizontal bounce capability provides an extended range of possible lighting effects.
- Flash release function triggers the camera wirelessly from the flash on a 2-second delay, allowing the flash to be repositioned to illuminate the subject.
- Wireless Slave function supports three groups and four channels, allowing the flash to be positioned off-camera.
- Flash coverage can be switched by extending or retracting flash head, with Normal (24mm full-frame equivalent, max. Guide No. 79 ft./24m at ISO 100) and Tele (50mm full-frame equivalent, max. Guide No. 105 ft./32m at ISO 100) settings.
- Light and compact body holds 4 AA batteries with a fast recycle time of 2.0 seconds.
Maha PowerEx C204W + Imedion 2400mAh AA Batteries (4pcs)
Brand new 2400mAh capacity: The highest capacity low self-discharge rechargeable AA batteries on the market! (Sanyo Eneloop is only 2000mAh)
Maha PowerEx C204W One Hour Worldwide Conditioning Charger
Compact and Light Weight: Charger Unit weighs only 115 grams!
No need to carry around another bag of luggage for your heavy charger. Unlike other models, the MH-C204W does not need an external power adapter - it has an universal power adapter built into it. The size of the MH-C204W is about the same size as a standard consumer digital camera.
Instead of carrying around transformers for each country, the MH-C204W has an integrated 100-240V 50/60Hz international power supply. Take the charger anywhere in the world and never worry about voltage!
Ultra Fast Recharging Time
Recharge 2 AA or 2 AAA batteries right around 1 hour. Recharge 4 AA / AAA batteries in about two hours.
Improvements on an already intelligent charger
When the light turns green, the batteries will be nearly 98% charged so you can get the most of the high capacity batteries. The MH-C204W has a 5th generation PowerEx microprocessor that features an unique four stage charging process:
- Rapid Charging
- Top-off charging
- Maintenance Charging
The Ramp-up jolts the batteries if needed to revive old batteries. This jolting feature is a series of carefully timed high current pulses that can activate both new and inactive batteries.
The MH-C204W is designed with an intermediate, medium current, top-off charge so that the battery will retain most of its charge.
The Maintenance Charging feature is an extremely low current pulse charging that gives the batteries a brief pulse charge periodically to ensure the batteries are charged but not overcharged.
Battery Conditioning Feature: Bring dead batteries back to life!
Like a well conditioned athlete, batteries also need to be conditioned from time to time so that it can produce maximum performance in all of your equipment. Batteries that were ready for the recycle bin may be brought back to life using the conditioning feature. The conditioning feature is also an useful tool at reviving poorly performing batteries.
- Imagine-Resources Read Review ~ MAHA-C204W takes the "top spot" as Imaging-Resource's favorite charger!
- ShaShinKi.com Review ~ http://www.shashinki.com/review/others/mhc204w/index.htm
- 1 Year Warranty (Charger)
- 1 Year Warranty (Battery) (ShaShinKi is the Malaysia Authorised Sole Distributor)