Can Check The Network Cables On The Status " POWER ON " Which Most Of The Cable Tracers Must " OFF POWER " Before Finding The Cables .
Product Descriptions :-
1. Wire Tracker ( It is very easy and fast to find the fault wire among a large amount of wires )
- Put the phone line directly into the RJ11 interface;
- Put the switch to " SCAN", then the indicator "STATUS" will lighting, which means that the emitter is on normal operation.
- Put down the work button on the emitter and press it, let the probe of the emitter test the target wire.
- Compare the Volume of the "Beep" and indicator's degree of the light and dark, the one which is loudest and brightest is the the target wire.
2. Network Wire Checking
- It can directly check the network wire order on the status of switchboard ON and can take the place of the network tester. Most of the cable tracers must off the power before finding the wires . It can check the open circuit, short circuit, break circuit and wire cross. The result is very correct and shows clearly and directly .
- Attention: Don't use this equipment when there is high-voltage electricity.
3. Open Circuit / Short Circuit Testing
- Put down the work button on the emitter and set the button to "TEST", and press the work button for two seconds until the flashing light turn to on. Put the Alligator clip into the RJ11, use the two clips of the alligator clip to grip the two sides of the testing area. If there is short circuit, the NO1. Light on the emitter will on, otherwise will not. The resistance of the wire can learn from the brighten level of the STATUS light: The brighter the light, the smaller the resistance; The darker the light, the bigger the resistance.
4. Direct Current Electricity Level Testing
- Put down the work button on the emitter and set the button to "SCAN", and press the work button for two seconds until the STATUS light turn off and VERIFY light turn on. Put the Alligator clip into the RJ11, use the two clips of the alligator clip to grip the two sides of the testing area.
- If the STATUS light is red, then this side is positive electrode, if the STATUS light is green, then this side is negative electrode. The level of the electricity can determined by the brighten level of the STATUS light: The brighter the light, the higher level of the electricity, the darker the light, the lower level of the electricity.
5. Low Voltage Reminding
- Put down the work button on the emitter and set the button to "SCAN". When the voltage of the battery is lower than 6.0V, both the STATUS light and VERIFY will shine together, which shows that the user should change the battery.
|The max working current
|Signal transmission format
|Signal output electric status
|Distance of signal transmission
|Volume Regulate Function
|Earphone for noise environment
||induction distance less than 20 mm, strong anti-jamming ability
||-20 to 50C
||-10 to 40C
||DC 9V terrace battery
|Battery life time
||> 50hrs continuous use
Package Contents :-
- Cable Tracer
- Carrying Case
- RJ-45 Network Cable
- RJ-45 to BNC Cable
- 9V Battery
- Instruction Manual