[ Description ]
Bifesta Bright Up Cleansing Sheet is a pack of Japanese cleansing wipes that exfoliates while removing heavy makeup. The wipes feature extra-large (15cmx20cm), ultra-soft yet durable pre-moistened sheets that effectively yet gently remove long-wearing foundation, heavy eye makeup, environmental debris, and excess sebum in one step. It contain exfoliating lactic acid to gently remove blackheads causing skin cells and vitamin C to address excess melanin production. Reduce friction and leave skin feeling more hydrated after use than previous formula. The skin is left feeling clean and refresed, and looks brighter and more refined.
[ Suitable for ]
[ How to Use ]
1. Open the cap and pull the ring of the inner plug with your finger. Take out one sheet at a time and wipe off your makeup gently.
2. Re-fold this sheet so you can remove your makeup with a clean surface and repeat until no dirt is attached to the sheet.
3. When removing eye makeup, especially waterproof mascara, allow same time for the product to lift the makeup before wiping gently.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl, Cocoate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-20 Glyceryl, Diisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, BIS-Glyceryl Ascorbate.
[ Caution ]
- Do not use on irritated skin, inflammation, rashes, etc. If irritation or other abnormalities occur, please discontinue usage and consult dermatalogist.
- Keep eyes close to avoid contact while cleansing. If contacts occurs or if there is any discomfort, please rinse with water immediately.
[ Content ]