LIFTING EFFECT: Pisum Sativum counteracts the effect of elastase and collagenase (enzymes that break down key cellular proteins). It increases skin elasticity by reducing skin relaxation and tissue breakdown.
RETEXTURIZING EFFECT: Pisum Sativum ensures a substantial contribution of sugars that increase the hydration of the horny layers of the epidermis, reducing water loss. It also provides a good supply of trace elements: iron, potassium, magnesium and calcium, which enhance the colour and radiance of the skin.
TONING EFFECT: Rosmarinus Officinalis is an excellent toner and astringent. Hamamelis Virginiana, rich in flavonoids, pectins and mucilages, stimulates and improves microcirculation. Salvia Officinalis, rich in essential oils, reactivates peripheral microcirculation and stimulates the elimination of stagnant liquids.
ANTIOXIDANT EFFECT: Panax Ginseng is rich in polysaccharides, organic acids, vitamin C and ginsenosides. It is an excellent antioxidant and prevents wrinkles from forming and skin from aging. Vitamin E (- Tocopherol) has a powerful antifree radical and anti-aging effect and participates in repair processes and tissue regeneration.
MOISTURIZING, SOFTENING and SOOTHING EFFECT: Organic Soya Bean Oil, rich in essential fatty acids, minerals, trace elements and lecithin, has softening, soothing and moisturizing properties. Rice Oil and Organic Olive Oil contain oleic, linoleic and palmitic acids with moisturizing, smoothing and sebum-balancing properties.
MOISTURIZING and ELASTICIZING EFFECT: Organic Sweet Almond Oil and Illipe Butter, rich in oleic, linoleic, stearic and arachidonic acids, have powerful moisturizing and elasticizing properties.
MICROCIRCULATION ACTIVATION EFFECT: by creating a barrier between the skin and the external environment , the Mask with Alginates forces the skin to draw oxygen from the inner layers, activating microcirculation of the blood (cutaneous reactivation).
OSMOTIC EFFECT: the consequent increase in tropism results in better penetration by osmosis of the active ingredients of the mask itself, the serum and the cream applied.
Directions to use:
Phase 1 - Time: 5 Minutes
1. Open the 5 ml vial containing the Breast Plus serum. Apply half the contents onto the right breast and the left other half onto the breast.
2. Massage in using circular movements from the bottom upwards until reaching the subclavicular area (pectoral muscle) and fromthe outer edge inwards until completely absorbed.
Phase 2 - Time: 20 minutes:
1. Pour the contents of 2 (two) 20 g sachets of the Mask with Alginates into a bowl or cup of adequate capacity. Add 4 (four) full measures, for a total of 120 ml of water. Stir quickly and vigorously until the mixture is soft and smooth.
2. Lie in a horizontal position so that the mixture does not drip. Apply the mixture obtained evenly onto both breasts up to the subclavicular area (pectoral muscle) using the spatula supplied, avoiding the areolas.
3. Leave on for at least 15 minutes. Gently remove the mask that has formed.
Phase 3 - Time: 5 minutes
1. Squeeze a small amount of cream from the 50 ml tube. Spread half onto the right breast. Massage from the bottom upwards until reaching the subclavicular area (pectoral muscle) and from the outer edge inwards until completely absorbed. Repeat with the rest of the cream on the left breast.