DFRobot have upgraded the Beginner Kit for Arduino! Now the latest v3.0 kit comes with more useful components, more handy projects and higher quality parts. And most importantly, still the same price.
Welcome to the electronic interaction world! DFRobot proudly presents the Arduino beginner kit for those who are interested in learning about Arduino. Starting from basic LED control to more advanced environmental sensing, monitoring and actuators. This kit will guide you through the world of microcontrollers and physical computing.
A DFRduino UNO R3 (Compatible with Arduino Uno), the most stable and commonly used Arduino processor, together with DFRobot's best selling prototype shield are included in this kit.
The latest version of Beginner kit has upgraded all the details based on previous version. Besides premium quaility jumper wires, double resistors, more Leds, 9g servo, IR remote transmitter and receiver, 4 more useful components are added: relay, motor, fan and potentiometer. Now you can make more fanstastic projects!
We also created project reference tabs with wiring guides of each project for you, so you can make it faster and minimize errors.
All the components package inside are extremely easy to locate and relocate quickly with our customized black labels.
We've listened all your requests and worked to provide better quality kits, even for beginner kits.
Introduction - SmartDAQ:
SmartDAQ is a power Android app used to perform multiple channels control and monitoring. By using SmartDAQ, user can easily read data and control output from microcontroller via smartphone device in any where and any time. Features of SmartDAQ are same as follow:
- Functionality of phone sensors (Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Light Intensity) are supported
- Supporting USB, Bluetooth and WiFi connection. All of them can be linked and control together
- [Auto Connect] function to reconnect previously connected USB, Bluetooth and WiFi devices
- Allow user to add rule for detecting input event and controlling output task
- Activating notification when rule is triggered
- Friendly interface, high performance and supported with different devices
- Log function with auto file name which based on date and time (10k Sample/file)
- Logged data format can be exported to Excel or Matlab processing
- Log data every second (1Sec/Samples)
- Analog signals reading in voltage unit
- Digital signals input reading or output control
- PWM signals with different frequency and ratio control
- Colorful icon to display value high, low, analog input and PWM setting
- Extra title input for each pin
- Display multiple signal in graph, allow to take snapshot for graph
- Direct share the logged data by email
- Allow user to select the pins to display
This package includes:
- 1 x DFRduino UNO R3 with SmartDAQ firmware (6 Analog Pins & 18 Digital Pins)
- 1 x Prototyping Shield
- 30 x Jumper Cables M/M
- 10 x Jumper Cables F/M
- 20 x Resistor 220R
- 20 x Resistor 4.7K
- 20 x Resistor 10K
- 20 x Resisitor 1K
- 10 x 5mm LED
- 1 x IR Receiver Diode
- 4 x Mini Push Button
- 1 x Ambient Light Sensor
- 1 x Tilt Switch Sensor
- 1 x 8-Segment LED
- 1 x LM35 Temperature Sensor
- 1 x Relay
- 1 x Buzzer
- 1 x Fan
- 1 x 130 Motor
- 3 x 10K Potentiometer
- 1 x Micro Servo
- 1 x Mini Control
- 1 x 6AA Battery Holder
- 1 x USB-OTG
- Product Wiki: Link
- Tutorial Codes: Link
- Arduino source code (UNO, MEGA 2560 & Leonardo) for SmartDAQ : Link
- Getting started with Arduino: Link
Android Apps [FREE]: Data Logging, Graph Display (as oscilloscope), IO Control, Voltage Reading (ADC values)
- Smart DAQ: Link
- Tutorial to use Arduino source code (UNO, MEGA 2560 & Leonardo): Link
- Supported Device: Arduino UNO, Arduino MEGA 2560, MRP01 - AVR USB Programmer
- 6 months Warranty. Buy with confidence!
- Only MANUFACTURING defective product will be offered exchange or store credit.
- Damage caused by any misuse of product is not covered under warranty.
- Please read our policy and product description before your purchase. We will explain it in detail and satisfy your needs.
- Feel free to contact us! Email: support[at]avrcircuit.com
- For more information, please visit www.avrcircuit.com