Feature available to Store Members
BC014 Rilakkuma Sandwich Mould
Sandwich maker : 13.8 x 14.5 x 3.5cm
Stamp : 5.5 x 8.5 x 2cm
- It is a very helpful tool that you need to have in your kitchen.
How to make sandwich with filling.
1. Put one piece of bread in the cutter set.
2. Press the Rilakkuma stamp on the bread.
3. Put the appropriate amount of filling you like to make in the middle on the bread. The filling can be mayonnaise tuna, ham & cheese, mayonnaise egg, strawberry jam, or anything you like.
4. Put the piece of bread on the top of the filling
5. Push the cover down, to create pressure to close the sandwich
6. Remove the crust. At this point the crust will be mostly removed, then removed the sandwich cutter. Then remove the whole crust.
7. Enjoy yummy Rilakkuma sandwich with filling.
Last Updated @ 10/1/2014 5:42:33 PM