The BBICE Hot & Cold Pack can be used as a cold pack to provide effective and convenient relief for children suffering from a fever. It is reusable and uses a cotton cloth for application ensuring there is no marks on child's head and less allergy issues.
The BBICE Hot & Cold Pack can be used during breastfeeding journey to soothes milk flow and reduce swelling. Mothers can use it hot/warm to relieve blocked ducts and massage the breast for better milk flow during breastfeeding. Mothers can also use it cold to help relieve breast swelling and pain.
The BBICE Hot & Cold Pack is also suitable to bring comforting relief, can soothe achy joints, and reduces swelling for any adults or children.
INSTRUCTION FOR HOT APPLICATION:
(Cautions! Do Not Use Microwave Heating! Use At Your Own Risk)
- Heat BB HOT & COLD THERAPHY PACK only using rolling boil water.
- Heat BB HOT & COLD THERAPHY PACK between 5-10 mins.
- Remove from water and cover or wrap with BB cotton cloth.
- Place BB HOT & COLD THERAPHY PACK to desire area and check the temperature.
- Discard immediately if found or feel discomfort.
- Do not over heat BB HOT & COLD THERAPHY PACK. Check temperature before each time use
- Do not use BB HOT & COLD THERAPHY PACK with external pain killing products
- Do not use BB HOT & COLD THERAPHY PACK within 48 hours after injury.
INSTRUCTION FOR COLD APPLICATION
- Place BB HOT & COLD THERAPHY PACK in freezer for at least 2 to 3 hours
- Cover or wrap BB HOT & COLD THERAPHY PACK with BB cotton cloth.
- Place BB HOT & COLD THERAPHY PACK to desire area.
- Do not place BB HOT & COLD THERAPHY PACK more than 15 mins each time use.
- BB HOT & COLD THERAPHY PACK should not be use without BB cotton cloth.
- Discard if feel discomfort
- Do not place BB HOT & COLD THERAPHY PACK more than 15 mins each times use.
- For hot or cold use, do check for leaks before each time use. Throw away if leaking.
- For external use only. Not recommended for internal use.
- When using on children, adult supervision is a must.
- Cover or wrap with BB cotton cloth for insulation when use to prevent skin burn.
- Consult doctor if you have injury or swelling or pain persist.
This product is Made in Malaysia.