Atex Helium Balloon Tank Kits
Size of the parcel/box: 31cm x 31cm x 45cm
Weight of the parcel: 5.2KG
Atex Helium Balloon Tank Kits come with 16 cubic helium that give you the convenience of a portable, disposable helium tank.
Please note that this product is valid for Peninsular Malaysia Buyer Only.
Due to the weight and size of the parcel, the shipping may cost a little higher.
For Self-Collect, kindly contact store seller @ 016 642 9428
Approximately Enough Helium For:
9" Latex balloon can blow up to 55pcs
12" Latex balloon can blow up to 28pcs
18" Foil balloon can blow up to 27pcs
Mix and match balloons to make fun party decorations and balloon bouquets.
Safely and easily fill helium balloons with a Atex cylinder by following the instructions below. Our easy-fill nozzle makes it convenient and fun to have helium-filled balloons for any occasion.
As with any consumer product, please familiarize yourself with the important safety warnings prior to use.
For best results, fill balloons 1-2 hours prior to event.
To fill balloons:
- Turn green handle counter-clockwise to open valve.
- Slip balloon neck onto black nozzle until neck fits tightly.
- Hold balloon neck firmly between thumb and forefinger at the widest part of the nozzle. Press nozzle down gently to inflate.
- Fill balloon to desired size.
- Release thumb pressure on nozzle to stop inflation.
- After inflating latex balloons, pinch balloon tightly at base of balloon neck and remove from nozzle. For foil balloons, simply remove from nozzle after inflation, as foil balloons are self-sealing.
- To assure maximum float time, tie a tight knot in the neck of the latex balloon. Foil balloons do not require a knot.
- Attach ribbon of desired length below the knot on latex balloons or the lower neck area of foil balloons.