1x Apacs Z Series Force II Badminton Racket
Strung with Apacs string @23 lbs (Please PM us if you need a different tension)
1x Super PU replacement grip (the grip will be wrapped for you)
The Apacs Z Series Force II racket has a very similar looks as the Yonex Voltric Z-Force II Badminton racket.
- Z Series is designed to give you sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with the new "Triple Speed System Frame" which combines exceptional power and great handling, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- With its light body, enable you to move the racket like a sword and to deliver a very clean and sharp execution.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- The Apacs Z Series is fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
| Apacs Z Series Specifications
| Frame Material:
|| Hi Modulus Graphite, Triple Speed System, Aero+Box Frame
| Shaft Material:
|| Hi Modulus Graphite
|| 85g +/- 2 (4U-G2)
| Max Tension:
|| 285mm +/- 3
| Special Features
| Isomectric head frame
|| Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
| 76 Grommets system
|| This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.
| Hi Modulus Graphite
The HMG is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance and to produce a high repulsion power.
| Triple Speed System Frame
|| The Triple Speed System is developed to achieve the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling. Resulting in instant power during smash and making a full swing easy during short range rallies.
| Extra Slim Shaft
|| Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, ultra-tough, aerodynamic shaft, created for a faster, stronger and more intense shot.