Many babies do not like to sit in the high chair. They tend to move around, trying to get out of the chair; sometimes it is the parents who find the high chairs dirty and worry about the hygiene. As result the parents have to carry them while having their meal. Ask yourself, have you ever dropped your food on your baby while having your meal carrying them on your lap?
One good solution is by using the baby chair harness. Our chair harness is:
· made from poly-cotton fabrics, aiming to provide a safe, comfy and funky
environment to the baby
· Product specification: height 75cm, width 53cm, weight 300g
· It can fits to almost all types of chair
· It encloses the baby fully, coming up over their chest, and fasten behind the
chair at head height, by using a strong clip
· 2 best selling designs (Bramble and Chocolate Circle)
· Washable and squashable
· The design of cummerbund prevents the baby from falling down and out
through the back of an open chair, or, to provide additional
support when wrapped around a chair
However this chair harness is best suit for baby who can sit by their own, which is normally 6 months onwards.