8ft This & That See-Thru Kids Pool
This & That See-Thru fun pool provide a perfect way to cool off kids of any age and enjoy being outdoors. Kids are enjoying fun in the sun in your own backyard or courtyard compound. A great alternative to driving to a public pool, you can have refreshing fun right at home.
This & That see-thru pool provide a clear see through rings throughout added fun for the kids while swimming. Air inflates to the top ring while filling in water and raises the pool wall liner gradually. This pool is easy to assemble and just as easy to take apart when needed. In addition to easy setup and maintenance, the pools wall are made of a 3- layer laminated material of a polyester mesh with heavy gauge PVC at each side is used to form a strong and super durable wall for the pool. The pool surface is easy to clean and the pool is convenient storage.
This See-Thru Fun pool is a perfect ideal for a warm day and your kids will have hours of fun outside and stay cool with this fun swimming pool.
- Features :Air Inflatable
- Frame Material : 3-Layer Laminated Polyester Mesh + Heavy Gauge PVC
- Dimensions : Dia.240cm X H63cm ( Dia. 8ft X H25” )
- Capacity (volume) :548 Gal. ( 2074L )
- Water Depth :20"
- Recommended Capacity : 4-6 People
- Set-Up Time :10-min
- Safety Warning :Adult Supervision Required
- Includes :Repair Patch Included
- For Age : 3 Years and above
- Packing : Colour Box
Durable Material - 3-ply durable sidewalls ensure high resistance to sun, abrasion and chemicals.
Easy Drainage - Just connect the side drain valve with garden hose to drain away the water from pool.
Simple Filter System - Quick connection to the filter pump- Just hoop up hoses and plug in.
Convenient Storage - Put the compact package in a dry and cool place for repetitions use.
Quick Set Up - Ready to fill in water in less than 10 minutes.
Emptying the water by opening the water drain plug, once the water is drained from the pool, deflate the pool wall, let the pool dry and fold it up for next use. Suitable for out-door.
Repair Patch Instructions:
(Small pinhole and small puncture leaks can be repaired with the included repair patch)
1. Locate the leak place
2. Deflate and drain the water
3. Clean the area surrounding the leakage and wipe up all water from the surface
4. Use the repair patch, cut it into required shape and size, which should be litter larger than the leaking area. Put the patch on leaking area and press firmly
5. You can use it again after 24 hours drying of the repaired position
6. If the leakage area is bigger than 1 “(2.5cm), we recommend using a silicon or rubber based glue for repair. Please read warning statement on glue prior to use.