6ft This & That Aquarium 3 Rings Pool
This & That Aquarium 3 Rings fun kiddie pool provide a perfect way to cool off kids of any age. Kids are enjoying fun in the sun in your own backyard or courtyard compound. A great alternative to driving to a public pool, you can have refreshing fun right at home.
This & That Aquarium 3 Rings pool have 3 separate air valves inlets for inflate and easy to assemble and just as easy to take apart when needed. In addition to easy setup and maintenance, the pools are made with heavy duty vinyl PVC with 3 Rings construction provides durability and surface that is easy to keep clean. Built in Convenient drain plug in pool floor also makes draining water quick and easy.
This fun Aquarium kiddie pool is a perfect ideal for a warm day and your kids will have hours of fun outside and stay cool with this fun swimming pool.
- Features :Air Inflatable Pool
- Frame Material : PVC @ 11.2ga. ( 0.28mm ) vinyl
- Dimensions : Dia.185 X H50 ( Dia. 73” X H20” )
- Capacity (volume) :725L ( 191 gal )
- Water Depth :15”
- Recommended Capacity : 4-5 People
- Set-Up Time :20-min
- Safety Warning :Adult Supervision Required
- Includes :Repair Patch Included
- For Age : 6 Years and above
- Packing : Colour Box
· Made in China
Disassemble: Emptying the water by opening the water drain plug, once the water is drained from the pool, deflate the pool wall, let the pool dry and fold it up for next use. Suitable for out-door.
Repair Patch Instructions:
(Small pinhole and small puncture leaks can be repaired with the included repair patch)
1. Locate the leak place
2. Deflate and drain the water
3. Clean the area surrounding the leakage and wipe up all water from the surface
4. Use the repair patch, cut it into required shape and size, which should be litter larger than the leaking area. Put the patch on leaking area and press firmly
5. You can use it again after 24 hours drying of the repaired position
6. If the leakage area is bigger than 1 “(2.5cm), we recommend using a silicon or rubber based glue for repair. Please read warning statement on glue prior to use.