Store’s Best Items
- Sunway Lagoon 6 In 1 Theme Park (Valid till 30 June 2017) RM 83.00
- Lost World of Tambun Theme Park and Spa Admission Ticket RM 39.00
- Universal Studios Singapore 1Day E-Ticket (Open Date Valid till 30 June 2017) RM 145.00
- Hello Kitty Town + Thomas Town Admission Tickets RM 99.00
- Singapore Resort World S.E.A Aquarium ( Valid till 31 May 2017) RM 49.00
- Hong Kong Ocean Park 1-Day Ticket + Meal Voucher RM 154.00
|Seller||Triba-East Travel Sdn Bhd|
Basic Information of Product
|Validity Period||13/Aug/2015 - 24/Feb/2016|
|Terms and Conditions||
Terms & Conditions :
1. Travelling validity : now – 24 Feb 2016.
2. Minimum purchase 02 person.
3. Prices stated are based on twin/triple sharing sharing with additional bed for third person.
4. Valid for Malaysian passport holder only.
5. All rates quoted based on Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
6. Tour conducted by Chinese or Mandarin Speaking Guide.
7. Tours are based on Sit in Coach (SIC) Basis and sequence of the itinerary is subject to change accordingly to local condition and weather.
Additional Charges before Departure:
1. Travel Insurance RM 54/person
2. Compulsory Tipping RM 180/person
3. Entrance RM 280/person
|GST Applicable||ZRL 0%|
11street receives report on products to protect buyers’ right. For further information on safe trade, please contact us.Reportgo
For order related and other issues, kindly click on E-mail Enquiry here.E-mail Enquiry
6D5N Korea Shocking Deal
Day 01 WED : Kuala Lumpur - Seoul
Upon arriving at Incheon International Airport, you will be greeted by your tour guide and then transferred to hotel.
(Free Pick-up Period: Tour guide will be waiting for you at 11:00am—12:00pm and 7:00pm—8:00pm at the airport. Tourist bus will leave for hotel at 12:00pm and 8:00pm. Guests arriving in other time will pay for extra pick-up fee or go to hotel by themselves.)
Day 02 THU: Seoul - Chuncheon – Soraksan (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, visit the Military Demarcation Line (MDL) which sometimes referred to as the Armistice Line, is the land border or demarcation line between North Korea and South Korea. On either side of the line is the Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ). The MDL and DMZ were established by the Armistice at the end of Korean War in 1953. Continue to visit the romantic Nami Island where is full of grasses and trees. You are sure to be attracted by its beautiful scenery. Then visit Dapu Fishing Port where you can enjoy the scenic of Soraksan and taste delicious seafood.
Day 03 FRI : Soraksan - Seoul (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, go to Soraksan National Park. On the way, you can appreciate the snow-covered landscape. Proceed to Gwongeumseong (reach the top by the cable car) which is at an elevation of about 8,000 feet above sea level after arriving. From there, you can watch the Sinheungsa which was rebuilt after fire. Then go to the Village of Wind where you can make cheeses by yourself. Visit Waterpia. The hot spring here has a lot of good efficacy for your health (please bring along your swimsuit). Return to Seoul.
Day 04 SAT : Seoul (Breakfast, Lunch)
After breakfast, Visit the location of shooting for Gangnam Style to feel the fashion and luxury. Continue to visit the Kyongbok Palace. Apart from its unique history, the palace is a perfect place to relax, featuring an interesting mix of greenery combined with beautiful architecture. Then take an outside view of the Cheong Wa Dae which is the political centre of South Korea. After lunch, continue to visit one of the shooting locations of famous TV drama Dae Jang Geum — the Namsangol Hanok Village which is a collection of five hanoks (traditional Korean houses) from the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910). The interiors of each of these five houses reflect owners from different walks of life. Then come to visit Cheonggyecheon which is an 8.4 km (5.2 miles) long, modern public recreation space in downtown Seoul. After that, visit the famous Dongdaemun Market, a popular shopping and tourist destination. It has been designated a Special Tourism Zone since 2002.
Day 05 SUN : Seoul (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, visit the Pickle Centre. Wear Hanbok and take pictures. After that, go to the ginseng store. Then visit the Duty-free Shop of Cosmetic where you can buy the cheapest Korean cosmetic. Then visit Amethyst Factory. The medicine for protecting liver -- Huganbao is particular in South Korea. Continue to visit Myeong-dong which has been called the “Mecca of Fashion” for its commercial and shopping attractions. Then visit the Lotte Duty-free Shop and enjoy yourself in Lotte World. Lotte World is a major recreation complex in Seoul and is considered, along with Tokyo Disney Resort, as one of the most world-class theme parks in Asia. After dinner, enjoy the first original Korean musical -- MISO which is performed by Chongdong Theater. It is based on a classical love story, The Tale of Chunhyang.
Day 06 MON : Seoul - Kuala Lumpur (Breakfast)
Transfer to airport after breakfast.
Day 01 星期三: 仁川机场接机 （不含餐）
Day 02 星期四: 首尔 - 春川 - 雪岳山 （早餐，午餐，晚餐）
Day 03 星期五: 雪岳山 -首尔 （早餐，午餐，晚餐）
Day 04 星期六: 首尔 （ 早餐，午餐）
Day 05 星期日: 首尔 （早餐，午餐，晚餐）
Day 06 星期一: 仁川机场送机 （早餐）
01night at 5* Sorak Daemyung Resort / similar
03nights at 5* Capital Hotel / similar
5nights hotel accommodation, transfer/tours/guide services as per itinerary.
Return air tickets and airport taxes, luggage allowance, train tickets, meals, entrance, guide tipping, travel insurance, visa, optional tours and personal expenses.
1. Departure Dates Year 2015: 26 August ; 02, 09, 16, 23, 30 September ; 07, 14, 21, 28 October ; 04, 11, 18, 25 November ; 02, 09, 16 December
2. Departure dates Year 2016 : 06, 20 January ; 24 February
3. Transfer Schedule :
Guests Tour guide will meet you ar the arrival hall in 04pick up times, please proceed to Gate 8. Tour coach will depart at 12:00pm, 3:00pm, 6:00pm, 10:00pm.
* Guests arrived and depart if not within this period must make own arrangement to hotel or airport.
After purchase, please email to : firstname.lastname@example.org with your particulars below :
1. full name(s) as per passport
2. ic number(s)
3. a valid mobile contact
4. Travelling dates
5. proof of purchase (11street.com e-voucher)
For more inquiries: 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp 0123281900
|Seller||Triba-East Travel Sdn Bhd|
|Ship-From Address||Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur|
|Return/Exchange Address||Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur|
|Notice on Return/Exchange||All purchased e-vouchers are non-refundable.|
- Please note that, direct transaction with the seller without using 11street payment service can cause problems such as; not receiving the product, receiving different product etc.
- For sales products and contents registered by the seller, 11street run by Celcom Planet has no responsibility on any of the registered contents.