Store’s Best Items
- Sunway Lagoon 6 In 1 Theme Park (Valid till 31 March 2017) RM 69.00
- Universal Studios Singapore Entrance Ticket - Valid till 28Feb 2017 RM 166.00
- Hong Kong Disneyland 1-Day Ticket (E - Ticket valid till 31 December 2016) RM 209.00
- Singapore Gardens by the Bay (Flower Dome + Cloud Forest Entrance + All Seasonal Flower Exhibitions) RM 42.00
- Singapore Zoo Entrance Ticket (Daytime) + Tram Ride RM 66.00
- Hong Kong Ocean Park 1-Day Ticket + Meal Voucher RM 204.00
|Seller||Triba-East Travel Sdn Bhd|
Basic Information of Product
|Validity Period||10/Jun/2015 - 31/Dec/2015|
|Terms and Conditions||
Terms and Conditions:
1. Travelling Period: now – 31 August 2015
2. Minimum 02 person to travel.
3. Valid for Malaysian passport holder and permitted residence only.
4. All rates quoted based on Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
5. Tour conducted by English or Malay Speaking Guide.
6. Tours are based on sit in coach (SIC) and sequence of the itinerary is subject to change accordingly to local condition and weather.
7. No SIC transfer service between 22:30-07:30.
8. Hotel will similar class and price will be replaced if fully booked or for group booking.
Additional Charges before Departure:
1. Compulsory Tipping: RM60/person
2. Travel Insurance: RM36/person
|GST Applicable||Exempted Rate|
11street receives report on products to protect buyers’ right. For further information on safe trade, please contact us.Reportgo
For order related and other issues, kindly click on E-mail Enquiry here.E-mail Enquiry
4D3N Guangzhou Muslim Cuti Experience
(Free Pearl River Cruise for 10 To Go! worth RM150/person)
DAY 01 KUALA LUMPUR – GUANGZHOU (Halal Lunch/ Halal Dinner)
Upon arrival, meet and greet by local representative. Proceed with City tour visiting to Yuexiu park, Five Rams Statue, Sun Yet-sun Memorial Hall, pray at Huaisheng Mosque, Beijing Road shopping street. Dinner and check into hotel.
DAY 02 GUANGZHOU SIGHTSEEING + SHOPPING (Breakfast/ Halal Lunch/ Halal Dinner)
After breakfast, proceed to visit Huacheng Square, Guangzhou Tower (picture stop), Chinese herb shop & Jade shop. Lunch and then continue to Shangxiajiu shopping street. Dinner and return to hotel.
DAY 03 GUANGZHOU SIGHTSEEING + SHOPPING (Breakfast/ Halal Lunch/ Halal Dinner)
After breakfast, pray at Maqam Saad Abi Waqas. Then, shopping at leather market, onelink whole sale market. Dinner and return to hotel.
DAY 04 GUANGZHOU-KUALA LUMPUR (Breakfast/ Halal Lunch)
After breakfast, shopping at Haiyin Electronic market and transfer to pier for Ferry return to Hong Kong. Lunch and transfer to airport for flight departure.
3nights hotel accommodation with daily breakfast, transfer/tours/meals/entrances/guide services as per itinerary.
Return air tickets and airport taxes, luggage allowance, guide tipping, travel insurance, visa, optional tours and personal expenses.
a. Prices are for twin sharing basis. Triple sharing same price.
b. Single supplement prices are shown in the table given above.
c. Children (age 2-12 during traveling) without bed 75% of adult rate
Children (age 2-12 during traveling) with bed 100% of adult rate,
Children (age 2-12 during traveling) shared room with one adult 100% of adult rate,
Infant (age <2) Free of Charges
Black Out Dates:
01 - 31 July 2015
After purchase, please email to : firstname.lastname@example.org with your particulars below :
1. full name(s) as per passport
2. ic number(s)
3. a valid mobile contact
4. Travelling dates
5. proof of purchase (11street.com e-voucher)
For more inquiries: 1700 81 6671 or WhatsApp 0123281900
|Seller||Triba-East Travel Sdn Bhd|
|Ship-From Address||Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur|
|Return/Exchange Address||Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur|
|Notice on Return/Exchange||All purchased e-vouchers are non-refundable.|
- Please note that, direct transaction with the seller without using 11street payment service can cause problems such as; not receiving the product, receiving different product etc.
- For sales products and contents registered by the seller, 11street run by Celcom Planet has no responsibility on any of the registered contents.