RM82 Offer Price (Normal Price: RM138)
FOR NATURAL to SENSITIZED HAIR
Shiseido Crystallizing Straight is an innovative new technique developed by Shiseido Professional in Japan to make frizzy, curly or wavy hair to be completely straight while preserving the health of hair. Typically improves hair's feel, softness and shine while making it more manageable.This 2 step straight permanent system contains a N1 STRAIGHTENER and N2 NEUTRALIZER, which are permanent solutions that are used with a hot hair iron to make your hair smooth, shinny and straight.
400g Shiseido Crystallizing Straight N1
- Except for the roots, coats the entire hair with N1 evenly, except for roots and let it set at room temperature for 10 - 20 minutes. After that, rinse it sufficiently with plain water, dry the hair and set with hot straightening iron at 180°C/ 356°F.
- When applying N1, keep 1 - 2 cm above hair roots, as getting it on the scalp could cause irritation and breakage of hair.
- Use an intermediate water to rinse away N1 completely. Wash the roots carefully.
400g Shiseido Crystallizing Straight N2
- Coat the entire hair and leave it for 20 - 30 minutes, at the same time combing it lightly. Then, completely wash it away.
- Complete the process of N2. If the neutralization is not complete, it could cause damage or hair breakage, thus coat the hair sufficiently from roots to tip of hair to make sure the neutralization process is completed.
How to Straighten Hair With Shiseido Straightening
Shiseido hair straightening is a system that was developed in Japan to straighten stubborn frizzy, wavy or curly hair, explains Hairbb.com. According to the Casey Hair Design website, the process can take around three to four hours depending on the length, thickness and type of hair. The procedure uses a full range of products that permanently straighten the hair for about one year without the harshness of other types of relaxants.
Wash the hair using Shiseido's shampoo product. Use a comfortable temperature, but avoid hot water, which can damage hair during shampooing.
Condition the hair with the Shiseido conditioner. This helps prevent damage to the hair during the relaxing process.
Apply Shiseido's Crystallizing Straight Cream N1 (see the Resources section) to the hair. Check that every strand of hair is completely covered with the cream.
Sit under a steamer, which is a seat with a hood that provides steam specifically to hair and may be purchased online or through a beauty salon supply store. Allow it to sit on the hair for 30 to 40 minutes under a steamer. If it does not straighten enough in 30 minutes, apply more cream and sit for another 10 minutes. Otherwise, wash the cream out of the hair. As an alternative to a sitting under a commercial steamer, run hot water to form steam and sit near it in a bathroom or small space. You also can use a beauty steamer meant for the face, but sit near it for your hair, instead.
Use a steam straightening iron to straighten the hair. Straighten in sections of about half an inch to one inch from the bottom to the top, using a clip or hair tie, as necessary, to keep the rest of the hair out of the way.
Apply Shiseido's Crystallizing Straight Cream N2 to the hair. Like the N1 cream, cover the hair completely and check that every strand has cream applied to it. Sit under the steamer for 10 minutes.
Rinse out the second cream. Use a blow dryer to dry the hair.
Apply Shiseido's Crystallizing Aquafix (see the Resources section). Add a small amount of gel to the hand and work it through your hair from the scalp down. The exact amount will differ depending on you hair length. Aquafix is a gel that helps maintain the straight hair.
MADE IN JAPAN