Cellular Rejuvenation Secret – The Natural Way to Keep Age at Bay
As we age, the reduced turnover of our cells means we can lose control over how our skin ages. Epidermal stem cells needed to create healthy new skin are significantly reduced and function less efficiently. Stem cells are building blocks that play important roles in cellular renewal and regeneration, but they become less potent over time. Fortunately, fruits and plants are sources of "universal cells" that can increase the longevity of our skin's stem cells, renew dormant cells, repair damage, and regenerate healthy cells. They also defend against harmful ultraviolet, oxidative, and environmental stresses.
Scientists from Mibelle BioChemistry have found that a novel extract derived from the stem cells of a rare apple tree cultivated for its extraordinary longevity shows tremendous ability to rejuvenate aging skin. By stimulating aging skin stem cells, this plant extract has been shown to lessen the appearance of unsightly wrinkles. Clinical trials show that this unique formulation increases the longevity of skin cells, resulting in skin that has a more youthful and radiant appearance.
PhytoScience Double Stem Cell powder, a delicious proprietary blend of the signature stem cell extracts - PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica (Apple Stem Cells) & PhytoCellTec™ Solar Vitis (Grape Stem Cells), enriched with phytonutrient-rich superstars - Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) and Vaccinium Myrtilus (Blueberry), is exclusively formulated by Mibelle BioChemistry to effectively help you regain control and keep aging at bay.
- 100% natural
- Swiss quality formulation
- Best active ingredient award 2008
- Patented ingredient (US2008/0299092A1)
- Clinically-proven efficacy
The Role of Stem Cells in Skin
The basal (innermost) layer of the skin's epidermis comprises two basic types of cells: the slowly diving epidermal stem cells (that represent about 2-7% of the basal cell population) and (2) their rapidly dividing offspring that supply new cells to replace those that are lost or dying.
The slow self-renewal process of epidermal stem cells, however, creates a problem. Because each epidermal stem cell only lasts for a certain number of divisions, and because each division runs the risk of lethal DNA mutation, the epidermal stem cell population can become depleted. When this happens, lost or dying skin cells begin to outnumber their replacement and the skin's health and appearance start to decline. So what can be done? Scientists turned to plants for the answer.
Plants also have stem cells. Like humans, plant stem cells depend on epigenetic control and signals from surrounding cells for their development. Unlike humans, however, each plant-derived adult stem cell possesses the ability to generate a whole new plant. Scientists in Mibelle BioChemistry have found a way to harness the power of plant stem cells by growing plant tissues in culture.
Stem Cells Offer Hope for Aging & Damaged Skin
- Intensive researches on stem cells showed tremendous potential to repair damaged tissue and organs
- Stem cells are capable of self-renewal and can transform themselves into differentiated cells
- Epidermal stem cells are crucial to replenish the skin cells that are lost due to continual shedding. When epidermal stem cells are depleted, the number of lost or dying skin cells outpaces the production of new cells, threatening the skin's health and appearance.
- The patented extract PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica, has been shown to stimulate human stem cell proliferation, protect stem cells against ultraviolet light-induced death, and mitigate aging-related alterations in gene expression
- A human study showed that topical application of PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica reduced the depth of crow's feet wrinkles after only two weeks.
PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica
PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica – the first plant stem cell active for skin stem cell protection with proven efficacy.
PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica is a liposomal preparation of apple stem cells developed by a novel, patent pending plant cell culture technology - PhytoCellTec™, a novel plant cell culture technology invented by Mibelle Biochemistry to cultivate de-differentiated callus cells from a rare Swiss apple - Uttwiler Spätlauber. These apple stem cells are rich in epigenetic factosa and metabolites, assuring the longevity of skin cells. PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica has been shown to protect skin stem cells and delay the senescence of hair follicles. PhytoCellTec™ Malus Domestica provides a revolutionary anti-aging performance for real rejuvenation.
Protects longevity of skin stem cells
- Delays senescence of essential cells
- Combats chronological aging
- Award winner (BSB innovation prize for the best active ingredient 2008
PhytoCellTec™ Solar Vitis/Vitis Vinifera
PhytoCellTec™ Solar Vitis is based on stem cells from the Gamay Teinturier Fréaux grapes from Burgundy, which is characterized by an extremely high content of polyphenols for UV protection that has been obtained through Mibelle Biochemistry's unqiue PhytoCellTec™ technology. As we all know UV radiation is responsible for 80% of skin aging. Despite the use of sun protection filters, toxins and free radicals are generated by UV in the skin. This affects sensitive cells, such as the epidermal stem cells, which are essential and most valuable. The activity of skin stem cells is the key factor in ensuring the vitality and regeneration capacity of the skin. PhytoCellTec™ Solar Vitis both protects and maintains the activity of epidermal stem cells – even in cases of stress induced by UV.
- Protects epidermal skin stem cells against UV stress
- Delays senescence of essential cells
- Fights photo-aging
- For a vital and healthy-looking skin
Acai berry is the richest known source of potent antioxidant compounds, particularly anthocyanins & Omega 3 Fatty Acids. Acai is also a powerhouse of nutrients and has an almost perfect composition of essential amino acids with an abundance of valuable trace minerals and micronutrients. Acai has the ability to support health and normal cellular tissue growth. These powerful antioxidants help defend the body against life's stressors.
- Better Heart Health
- Aids in Weight Loss
- Promotes Skin Health
- Helps with Digestive Upset
- Improved Cellular Health
- Immune-system Boosting
- Anti-Aging Effects
- Energy Boost
- Better blood circulation
- Improves Mental Function
- Neutralizes free radicals
Rich in a wealth of antioxidants such as anthocyanins, proanthocyanidins, resveratrol, flavonols, pterostilbene, kaempferol and tannins.
- Boost up immune system
- Neutralizes free radicals
- Aids in reducing belly fat
- Helps promote urinary tract health
- Preserves vision
- Boost brain health
- Improves heart health
- Aids in constipation & digestion
Morning - 1 sachet under the tongue
Evening - 1 sachet under the tongue (Best to consume on empty stomach & drink more water)
Mixed powder of Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis, Acai Berries, Blue Berries